I believe that everyone has a story. Mine is very sincere. I love to take photographs. You may call me, eager, passionate, spirited, or even fervent. The simple fact is I truly love photography.
From the inception of Joshua Dwain Photography my mission has always been to exceed expectations. To provide service that goes beyond cliche. Leaving everyone I interact with appreciating and remembering the experience and stellar service.
I am in a very blessed position. I’m blessed to meet the wonderful couples I work with I thank God everyday for the position that I’m in. I capture special moments for individuals, moments that they, their children, extended family and friends will cherish for the rest of their lives and beyond. What could be better?
I approached every shooting engagement differently, because people are different. However, the one thing that remains consistent is my desire to capture and document the truth. Photo By Anyeka Frith (my wife) of Joshua Dwain Photography.
Here are some random facts about me.
- You can call me Joshua or Josh, but deep down inside I would rather be called Josh.
- I’m an avid Yankees, Knicks and NY Giants fan.
- If I’m not watching sports I’m watching ESPN Sportscenter or DVR recordings of The Office.
- I’m not big on long distance driving but I love cars.
- I don’t like being cold, read this blog post on … Summer… Autumn… then sadness
- November, December, January and February are the months where I wish I could move to Jamaica.
- I love Mac’s I don’t think I’m ever going back to PC.
- I love color but I love black & white equally the same. Shades of Sepia can tell a story better than Maya Angelou.
- I have a lot of friends. I thank Facebook for connecting me with my old ones and helping me make new ones.
- I love my iPhone but I can do without AT&T. I want to go back to the red check mark, “Can you hear me now?”
- I play Basketball on Thursdays, I love it.
- I’m not a coffee drinker so a Venti Zen tea from Starbucks with 2 tea bags will do.
- I love nice designer watches.
- My Twitter account name is @joshuadwain.
- I received my degree in Electrical Engineering but I hate math.
- I love my family a whole lot.
- I love my
girlfriendWife (as of April 2, 2011) too
- I believe deeply in my Christian faith.
- I shoot with Nikon simply because it’s the first digital SLR camera I knew about.
- I’ve been a photographer since the 11th grade.
- I love people that’s one of the main reason why I got into weddings.
- I grew up wanting to be a Lawyer.
- My family supports me in everything I do.
- I love blogs.
- The first time I went to the Bahamas I fell in love with it.
- I wish I was a little bit taller.
- I am a bit upset that The Color Purple was nominated 11 times but didn’t win a single Oscar.
- I thought about being a vegan, I could never do it.
- In high school got hit by a car one day. The lady got out of the car and just looked at me. I had the best physical therapist
- I’ve always driven a two door car.
- I’ve always wanted to become an actor. One time I auditioned for an independent film and I got the part.
- I love frosted flakes!!!
- In college I had several odd jobs. I did telemarketing (I hated offering people people discounts to the outback steakhouse), I worked as a Supervisor for Dunkin Donuts, I worked for Victoria Secret , Lab Assistant, there are lots more but I can’t remember now.
- I thought MacGuyver was the coolest. I always wondered how he got out of a sticky situation with 2 paper clips, a penny, and an old sock.
- Hulk Hogan used to be my hero. No one couldn’t tell me that wrestling (WWF) wasn’t real.
- Personal Photography - http://freedoms-plow.blogspot.com check out
- More random facts to come…